Start your day with a healthy breakfast
Boutique Hotel i31 offers you a healthy and sumptuous breakfast buffet. We welcome you on weekdays from 6:30 am to 10:30 am and on weekends until 12:00 pm.
Quality and selection are important elements of our service. On our breakfast buffet you will find everything you need for a healthy and delicious breakfast. From oven-fresh rolls, an assortment of breads, croissants, to a selection of pastries and cakes, we offer a wide variety of choice to ensure there is always something to suit your individual taste. You can have your egg dishes, such as an omelet, specially prepared by our chef exactly as you like it, or individualise your muesli with fresh fruit and your favourite yoghurt. Freshly squeezed juices, several varieties of coffee, a range of teas from the brand Althaus and perhaps a glass of sparkling wine will ensure the perfect start into your day.
For the completion of the perfect breakfast have a go on our fresh waffles which you can prepare yourself.
Scroll down to have a better look on our buffet selection.
Please contact our service team in case you would like to have vegan, vegetarian and lactose-free food.
Breakfast for our hotel guests and visitors costs € 20.00 per person (€ 17.50 if pre-booked). Breakfast for children (under 12 years) : Children up to 6 years free of charge – Children between 7-12 years € 10.00.
For the small appetite we recommend a small breakfast for € 7.50 per person. We are going to serve you at your table. Three different options are to choose from:
For all extras (e.g. a bowl of fruit, a portion of salmon, etc.) we will charge € 3.00.
Please note: If you have booked a room including breakfast, it will not be charged before your check-out.
The following treats can be found on our breakfast buffet
- Coffee selection from a local coffee manufacture in Berlin (latte macchiato, cappuccino and latte)
- High quality tea selection from “Althaus” (e.g. Earl Grey, Darjeeling, green tea)
- Selection of fresh juices (e.g. orange, grapefruit and apple juice)
- Fresh milk, soy milk and lactose-free milk
- Ice Water
- Chilled sparkling wine
- Selection of light and dark oven-fresh breads, matzo bread, toast and croissants Parisian style (natural and chocolate)
- Selection of oven-fresh bread rolls (light rolls and wholemeal rolls)
- Varieties of biscuit and crispbread
- Gluten-free bread
- Sweet pastries and various cakes
- Homemade Bircher muesli, yogurt (fruit and natural), quark (natural and herbal), fresh fruit salad and cottage cheese
- Selection of cereals such as chocolate and fruit muesli, cornflakes from “Faller”
- Dried fruit (apricot and plum), walnuts, sunflower seeds and linseed
- High quality selection of cold cuts of pork, beef and turkey, serrano ham, truffle salami and rosemary ham
- Soft and hard cheese from France and Italy, semi-hard cheese, herbal cheese, chilli and wild garlic cheese with walnuts and grapes
- Smoked salmon, graved salmon, fillet of trout with various sauces (honey mustard, horseradish)
- Original buffalo mozzarella with homemade pesto
- Fruit selection with fresh seasonal fruit and various vegetables and salads such as homemade egg salad, crayfish salad and Israeli salad
- Eggs (6 + 9 minutes cooked) and scrambled eggs with various side dishes
- A selection of various sausages as Nürnberg, Chorizo, Merguez, veal sausages, bacon and cheese-topped grilled tomato
- All egg dishes can also be ordered from the chef
- Selection of potatoes, rosemary potatoes and other mediterranean food potato
- Homemade breakfast waffle in a waffle iron with homemade berry compote, hot cherries, maple syrup and powdered sugar
- Delicious jams, marmalades and honeys from “Faller” and Nutella
- Salted and unsalted butter as well as margarine
i31 Hotel GmbH – Invalidenstraße 31 – 10115 Berlin Germany
+49 (0)30 – 338 400 0
Copyright© 2019 – i31 Hotel GmbH